What I ended up doing was making a tiny taperd shaft out of a nail. First I used it to punch out the primer cap. Then I kept hammering the shaft through the primer hole until it was nicely wedged. I chucked that into my 8" drill press (laid on it's side) and filed away until the walls of the shell were cut off and filed flat. I then drilled the bullets to have holes which matched the diameter of the rivets I was using. If you try this keep in mind the rivets have to be short enough so you can place the primer cap back on the bullet.
Finally, I riveted the bullets onto the bracelet by hand. I thought it looked cool to alternate the primer caps between nickel and brass. Thanks for viewing.