Step 2: Holder
- Use your bus pass to determine the size of the vinyl piece and add about 0.5cm on each side of the bus pass.
- Use the vinyl to cut the felt, again adding about 0.5cm to the sides and bottom. (The top edge should be flush with the vinyl edge).
- Fold over the felt edges on the sides and bottom and use tape to hold it in place (rather than trying to pin it).
- Double check that your bus pass fits before you sew.
- Sew the sides and edges with a sewing machine, leaving the top end open.
- Remove the tape.