Introduction: Burnt Hand Meatloaf
Try this simple yet scary dish for this Halloween. It is made of minced chicken meat with mild flavor of cilantro. Though it looked wierd, it was delicious. My family loved it lot :)
Step 1: Ingredients
2 cup Minced chicken meat
1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
3 - garlic cloves
1 inch - ginger
4 - dry chilli
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
Onion for depicting nails
Step 2: Chop and Blend
1. Wash the cilantro bunch with water and chop it.
2. Peel the garlic cloves skin and set aside.
3. Peel the ginger skin and set aside.
4. Remove the dry chilli stem and set aside.
5. Take blender, add all the ingredients and coarse grind them. (add 1/2 tsp water if required)
Step 3: Add Spice Mixture to Minced Meat
1. Take minced chicken in bowl, add salt and cilantro mixture to it. Mix well using hands.
Step 4: Prepare Baking Tray
Ingredients & Materials:
Olive oil spray
1. Take baking tray, line it with aluminium foil.
2. greese the tray with olive oil.
Step 5: Meat Hand
Preheat oven to 200 C in bake mode.
1. Take handful of minced chicken mixture, place it in the centre of tray.
2. Press it with fingers to ressemble like palm.
3. Take small portion from minced mixture, make it like finger shape.
4. Repeat the same for making other fingers.
5. Add some meat mixture for the wrist. ( Meat hand is ready now)
5. For the bloody look, drizzle some ketchup on it and spread it with fingers.
6. Sprinkle mozarella cheese over it.
Step 6: Time to Bake
1. Slice onion into small rectangle shape and place it for fingernails.
2. Bake the meat hand for about 35 to 45 minutes. (Mine took 40 minutes, so do check then and there after half an hour)
While baking, the minced chicken meat will release some moisture (liquid) around the tray. It is normal.
Step 7: Burnt Hand Meatloaf.....
Fourth Prize in the
Halloween Food Contest
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.