1) So to start off we need to print out the die line and cut out the rectangle you can change the copy to suit your needs.
2) Second you will need to place a 1 inch square of double sided tape as show in Photo A
3) Then fold the ends over
4) Then the whole piece in half lengthwise (if you can only fold the center your sides will look nicer)
5) You will then need to pinch the ends as show in the photo D.
6) After you pinch you can then use a stapler to staple once on each side (just in case the tape does not hold)
7) Place your cards into the display with the legs facing the back
8) Your done enjoy. Vote for me please I can use the prize thanks.