Introduction: BuskingBot - Arduino Drum Player Robot
Step 1: Materials
A short story
My dream is traveling around the world and doing performance with robots. This robot will play drum with me.
[ Parts ]
- Servo Motor MG90S https://goo.gl/PpKAQ8
- Arduino Nano https://goo.gl/3ky4yn
- Arduino Nano I/O Expansion https://goo.gl/p66DFK
- Bluetooth HC-05 https://goo.gl/oE1Uca
- Dupont Cable (M-M) https://goo.gl/K2sZa3
- 5v usb battery https://goo.gl/vhhkZX
[ Tools ]
- 3d printer (Anet A8) https://goo.gl/XY4Lgw
- Filament for 3d print (PLA 1.75mm) https://goo.gl/gAKzTt
- Wire Nipper https://goo.gl/L9pQQN
- Wire Stipper https://goo.gl/qKXKwJ
- Hot melt glue gun https://goo.gl/z67NkU
- Screw Driver (+) https://goo.gl/6ojbgb
- Electronic Tape https://goo.gl/fJC7yv
- Soldering Tools(Hakko) https://goo.gl/ojZUkF
- Soldering Hand https://goo.gl/UjNFYm
- Source Code https://github.com/happythingsmaker/openBuskingBo...
- 3D model file (for 3d printer) https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2742894
- Manual https://sites.google.com/view/100happythings/05-b...
[About the Maker]
- Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/EunchanPark
Step 2: Download and Print 3d Parts
Step 3: Assembling OverView
Step 4: Assembling Arms
Use a hot melt gun.
Step 5: Assembling Body / Attaching Arduino Board and Bluethooth Inside It
Prepare parts and put together by using a hotmelt gun
Step 6: Connect Motors to Arduino Board.
Step 7: Download Arduino Code and Upload It Onto Your Arduino
Source Code : https://github.com/happythingsmaker/openBuskingBo...
- For bluetooth play(Download this) - openBuskingBot_Serial_BT_Servo.ino
- For Serial Communication (for test)- openBuskingBot_Serial_Servo.ino
Step 8: Assemble Arms to Body.
Use screw driver and hotmelt glue gun.
(optional) attach hand - it can make sound louder
Step 9: Application Test
Download an Applicatoin
Step 10: Click Devices
Step 11: Click Setting Icon
Step 12: Click "Scan" It Can Vary Based on Your Android Phone
Step 13: Find "HC-05" "HC-05" Is Name of the Bluetooth Model. It Can Vary Based on Your Bluetooth. in This Example, We Use HC Serise.
Step 14: Type Pincode 1234 ( If It Is Not Working, Try 0000)
Step 15: If Success, Back to the Application and Check the Bluetooth That You Selected.
Step 16: Terminal - Select "Connect Icon"
Step 17: Long Press a Button Written "M1"
Step 18: Saving Keys
This step is for saving charactor which will be sent to your robot from android. we can send the charactors by typing. This step can help you send message conveiently.
Step 19: DONE. Let's Play!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.