These butter biscuits are great and fun to make.They'll take about a half hour to make and this recipe will make about 30 small cookies.
Step 1: Ingredients
- 120 g all purpose flour
- 35 g powdered sugar
- 100 g unsalted butter (at room temperature)
- 1 egg (medium)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons granulated white sugar (for decoration)
Step 2: Prepare the Cookie Dough
- In a large bowl,cream together the butter and white sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the egg.
- Then stir in the vanilla extract.
- Combine the flour,salt and baking powder.Now,mix the dry ingredients into the sugar mixture.
Step 3: Roll the Cookies Out
- Roll 30 small balls out of the dough.
- place them on a baking tray.
- Flatten them firmly.
- use a fork to make pattern.
- apply egg wash.and sprinkle some granulated white sugar.
Step 4: Baking
1. preheat the oven at 325 degrees F.
2. place the tray in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes or until lightly golden at the edges.