Introduction: Butter Soup
My grandmother used to make this for us when we were little for lunch, she called it "Butter soup."
It is one of my families favorites for lunch.
Step 1: Ingredients
salt and pepper to taste
1 stick of butter (8 Tablespoons)
small Box of Elbow macaroni
6 cups water
1. Crack eggs in a bowl and Wisk. Set aside
2. Put water in a pan and boil.
3. Add pasta after 5 minutes add, butter
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Step 2: Add Butter & Eggs
5. Add eggs, stir
6. Eggs should be cooked in a few minutes.
7. Remove from heat
8. Serve with Crackers
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.