My grandmother used to make this for us when we were little for lunch, she called it "Butter soup."
It is one of my families favorites for lunch.
Step 1: Ingredients
salt and pepper to taste
1 stick of butter (8 Tablespoons)
small Box of Elbow macaroni
6 cups water
1. Crack eggs in a bowl and Wisk. Set aside
2. Put water in a pan and boil.
3. Add pasta after 5 minutes add, butter
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Step 2: Add Butter & Eggs
5. Add eggs, stir
6. Eggs should be cooked in a few minutes.
7. Remove from heat
8. Serve with Crackers