Does it happen to you to slide your finger across your phone's screen and turn the alarm off ... just because you have automated this task and don't even need to open your eyes?
Well, let me present to you the alarm clock that WILL MAKE YOU:
..... stand from the bed ..... open your eyes ..... get you absolutely focused ..... and finaly WAKE UP !!!
Check out the video above!
Here are some stories from life that may encourage you to buld such a 100%-wake-up-clock for yourself ...
I am an engineering student in third year now and this speaks that I do not get enough sleep during the term time.
For me being prepared means actually managing to wake up for the 9am lecture which is very tough ..... and unfortunately I have to do it every day except Thursday and the weekends. It comes hard when I have an assessment in the lab and really have to do it that early.
I have joined the Instructables Be Prepared Contest because it is quite dramatic when I oversleep and then rush without having breakfast and miss the bus ... and have to walk another 40mins going to the second lecture. I hate myself when this happens.
I want to add a happy-ending story that once happened to me to wake up at 7am while I had a flight at 8:30am and now I'm scared to oversleep whenever I'm going to bed.
Step 1: Buzz Wire Alarm Clock
The Buzz Wire Alarm Clock shares exactly the same idea ...
- First you set the time / screen brightness
- You have a nice clock that even beeps every exact hour!
- Then you set two alarms - Alarm 1 and Alarm 2 ON/OFF/Set time
- Wait for the alarm to start beeping the buzzer and flashing the lights - Now you want to turn the alarm off
- Get the hook and touch either end of the alarm stand
- Carefully get the hook across the other end of the alarm stand without touching the wire - ALARM OFF :)
- If you happen to touch the wire :( Now repeat again starting from either end of the alarm stand
- And what's more cool - you can customize the buzz wire to your own preferences - make it look like a roller coaster or maybe simple and with minimum bends.
- You can also choose the hole diameter of the hook!