Step 1: Drawing and Cutting Patterns
2. Draw patterns on graph paper
3. Select colors (leather, fabric, thread, edge coat)
4. Place the patterns, and cut the leather and the lining.
Step 2: Wrap the Frame With Leather
2. Apply the glue to wrap the frame full leather.
3. Waiting for the adhesive to dry.
4. Thoroughly and put on leather frame
Step 3: Connecting With Rivets Two Frames
2. Leaving only a part of the 2~3mm gap stitch, cut the leather.
3. Drill holes in a 3mm punch rivets can be connected to two frames.
4. The riveted connection of two frames.
Step 4: Make a Loop Handle.
2. Connect the D-rings and leathers as the picture.
3. Finish to the edge coat.
Step 5: Fix That You Created in Step 4
2. Makes it easy to scrape with sandpapers bonding position shown in (1).
3. Apply the adhesive evenly on parts made from parts in step 4 and (2), and dried.
4. Meticulously attached by a roller.
5. Makes the stitching holes with an awl or a griff.
Step 6: Let's Put the Lock.
2. Locking device to connect to the back plate as shown in the picture makes.
Step 7: Connecting the Side and the Bottom Plates.
2. The stitching on the sides and the bottom plate after bonding.
Step 8: Making Body
Step 9: Creating Lining
2. Bonding allows the lining and outer nested.
Step 10: Create Handles
2. Then wrapped in leather and stitching the rope.
3. The stitching to secure the handle to the d-ring step5.
Step 11: Create a Key Strap
2. Fold in half, and the stitching in the center.
3. The key to securing a strap made, and re-stitching.
4. Binds to d-ring strap with a key.
Step 12: The Frame and Body Combination