Although the free ISP CD craze is thankfully over, you too can make your own table using your old audio CDs or perhaps all those old data CDs you burned that failed.
- A lot of CDs (My normal height table contains approximately 600 CDs).
- 4 12" Long half inch threaded rods. You can find these at most hardware stores, mine were near the garage door parts.
- 8 Bolts that fit on the Rods (2 each)
- Wood for your floor piece and the base of your top. You can use whatever size and type you want, mine is about ~5x3 with finished plywood on the base Baseboard molding used around the edges (To make it classy...)
- The sealant of your choice (I used EnviroTex, which worked great and has held up for 9 years thus far scratch free).
- A large container to mix sealant in (Thank goodness soda comes in such big cups....)