- Three or more coordinated fabrics, enough to make a back and 9 or 10 pockets to hold CDs, probably less than 1/3 of a yard of each fabric.
- Buckram to stiffen the cd holder and denim or triggar fabric, also to pad, support the cd holder, the pieces I needed were 14.5" by 6" this can be a scrap or about an 8th of a yard if you have to purchase it.
- Extra wide, double fold bias tape in a color to match or contrast your coordinated fabrics
- 1 inch wide elastic about 12 - 15 inches, depends on the size of your visor
- Scissors, thread, needle if sewing by hand, sewing machine, something to measure with and an iron and ironing board.
This photo shows the back piece, the canvas (under the back piece), the buckram, elastic strips and the 9 pressed pockets. Not shown, sewing machine, scissors, measuring tape, and bias tape and flat piece used on the back of the first pocket.