- 1/4" O.D. plastic tubing (ice-maker tubing)
- a 1.5L soda bottle
- one or more 500 mL soda bottles
- an inline valve for 1/4" plastic tubing
- two 1/4" tube to 3/8" M adapters
- two 3/8" F couplers
- Teflon tape
- active dry yeast
Standard Disclaimer: Not liable for damages due to use or misuse. No warranties expressed or implied. For educational purposes only. Safety goggles may be required during use. Some belching may occur.
Step 1: Making the Connecting Tube
Assembly is pretty straightforward. Most of the connections are "quick-connect". No special tools required.
To attach the caps:
1. drill holes just large enough for the adapters
2. wrap the threads of the adapters with Teflon tape
3. use the couplers to tighten the adapter onto the cap
Note: I used brass couplers. I would've preferred plastic ones but couldn't find any.