Step 1: Ingredients
Here are a list of the ingredients that you're going to need:
- 1lb. of chicken breast (or cutlets)
- 2 cans of garbanzo beans
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 chipotle pepper, minced
- Cilantro and/or basil to taste
- Half box of chicken broth
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup of carrots, chopped
- 1 cup of green peas
- 2 cans of Campbell's Cream of Chicken soup
- Garnish with avocado and lime when ready to eat.
Step 2: The Broth
I start off by combining the half box of chicken broth and the two cans of cream of chicken soup into the slow cooker. I turn the heat on low and mix until the broth has a creamy consistency.