Either you don't have 3 hands (like me), nor a tripod (which can be unpractical in some cases). Asking friends for help until you're satisfied with the shot will surely strain their patience.
This mouth handle will allow you to take point-of-view pictures and let your both hands free.
Step 1: Build It
- 1 wood stick
- 1 quite short screw fitting your camera tripod fixation point
- some washers
- determine the length from the mouth end to the screw. Approx 7 inches.
- drill a hole for the screw
- use washers to adjust the length: the screw should enter into the camera for about 2 turns only
Step 2: Fix It
Step 3: Use It
1. Setup your camera, shoot with timer
2. Bite firmly, put your hands in position
3. Wait... 10 seconds can seem a long time...
Step 4: Future
Warning: with the years, your jaw muscles will look like Schwarzie's !