- Aluminium based.
- Versatile since the handles can be moved around based on needs.
- Easy to carry with you in your bag.
- I love that I can make a rig in a few hours in every city I am in.
- The distance between the display and the eyes are a little short when not using a lcd viewfinder (I need to buy one and try it out - the curvature of the handlebar seems to be good for it).
- Limited mounting possibilities for microphones etc.
- I would love to have a top handle when moving it close to the ground.
Step 1: Parts
- A bike handlebar.
- Two side handles.
- A camera screw.
- A mount for a bike light (for extra gear like a microphone).
- A washers etc. to adjust the screw.