Step 1: What We Will Need...
- 1 old Bulb (i prefer E24 or B22)
- 1 old nozzle from burner motor
- Copper wire (for the Base)
- 25cm of wick
- Lamp Oil
- And of course a cup of Coffee...
Step 2: How to Break the Bulb...
We have to break the bottom and the inner of the bulb....
So we will need:
1) Safety Glasses
2) Safety Gloves
3) Pliers and some allen keys
Take the pliers and start hitting the very gently the bottom of the bulb.
The glass will start to crack, so carefully remove it.
Then with the nose pliers remove the metal contact.
Place the wrench and with gently blows, we break the inner glass bracket that holding the filaments.
And finally remove the glass holder and anything else left into the bulb.
Be very Careful not to break the bulb its extremely fragile ...