Here is a way to create a great Candle-like Light inside a lantern or other light fixture. It makes a great Night Light, or used in a room to add a mysterious ambiance.
1) Lamp purchased form most any Home Furnishing Store.
2) Several sheets of Tracing Paper.
3) 6-10 feet of 18/2 gauge Lamp Wire.
4) (1) Mini RGB Color Controller
5) (4) LED Splice Connectors
6) (1) foot of Amber LED Strip Light
7) (1) foot of Yellow LED Strip Light
8) (1) DC Wire Plug
9) (1) Inline Dimmer Switch
10) (1) 12V 12W Plug-in Adapter
11) Hot Glue Gun (with Hot Glue)
All of the LED Components (#'s 4-10) I was able to purchase from www.Elementalled.com
Step 1: Connecting the Color Controller
Then splice together the positive lines on the two Splice Connectors, forming one positive wire to run to the RGB Controller. Screw that wire into the positive section of the RGB controller's 4-channels.
Then take the two negative wires from the Splice Connectors, and screw them into two separate color channels on the Color Controller.
Connect the Splice Connectors to the Strips by pulling the black tab out a little, sliding the strip into the slot, then pushing the tab back in.