With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
The instructables site is great at finding solutions to everyday problems. I've found that the best solutions are that those that can be built with items that you ...
You will need the following:- 3 different sized clay planting pots- 1 large bolt (approx. 5")- 6 washers- 1 flat bracket- 1 Candle in a jar (like a ...
1. Thread the bolt through the bracket2. Turn pot upside down3. Thread the bolt through the hole in the bottom of the pot4. Turn right side up
1. Put washer on bolt2. Thread the bolt through the mediam sized pot3. Secure with a washer and nutRepeat this step again with the small pot Note: be ...
1. Light the candle2. Surround it with 3 large mason jars or other non-flammable items that will act as the stand to hold the pots in place3. Set ...
1. Thread the bolt through the bracket
2. Turn pot upside down
3. Thread the bolt through the hole in the bottom of the pot
4. Turn right side up
Survival Items for Your Vehicle's Glove Boxby Survivor Jack
What's the LEAST Survival Gear You could carry? The Essential EDC Pocketby Survivor Jack
How To Customize Your Altoids Survival Kitby Survivor Jack
The Big WHY for 72 Hour Survival Kit Itemsby Survivor Jack
Five Important Tips to Prepare For Emergency Situationsby survivalguidehub
Join 2 million + to receive instant DIY inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2016 Autodesk, Inc.