Introduction: Candy Cane Martini
Nothing says "the holidays" like a candy cane and nothing says "delicious" like a martini... Introducing the Candy Cane Martini with homemade infused vodka!
This is the perfect way to finish off a big meal. It's both sweet and refreshing at the same time!
Ingredients (makes one serving):
1 1/2 oz Vodka
1/2 oz Creme de Cacao
2 oz Cream
Vanilla Bean (optional)
Simple Syrup (sugar and hot water)
Martini glasses, shaker, zip lock bag, knife, spoon, jar
1) Crush candy canes and pour into jar.
2) Add vodka (how ever much you want infused)
3) Cut and add vanilla bean (optional)
4) Let sit for at least 4-5 hours
5) Rim glass with simple syrup
6) Dip in candy cane
7) Add 1 1/2 oz of infused vodka ,1/2 oz of creme de cacao and 2 oz of cream to shaker.
Merry Christmas and stay safe out there!
-Stacey Roy aka The Nerdy Bartender
Got questions? Tweet me @TheStaceyRoy