- These Candy Trains are easy to make and everyone loves them. You can make about 10 or more in about 20 minutes.
- I have been making these Candy Trains as presents for almost 20 years. Kids love to eat 'em, adults love to display 'em! You can give these as presents or hang them as ornaments!
- They are easy to make and you can put a whole bunch together fairly quickly (assembly line-style) once you've practice on a couple of them.
Step 1: Buy the Candy
Here is a list of what you need:
- Rolls of Lifesavers
- Peppermint Swirls (get the ones that are in twisted plastic wrap)
- York Peppermint Patties
- Hershey's Miniatures
- Rollo individual rolls
- Butterfinger Bell (or Hershey's Kisses)
- Reeses mini peanut-butter cup
- Snickers individual mini (or Brachs Caramel Square - looks better)
- A large workplace
- Hot glue gun and plenty of Non-Toxic glue sticks
WARNING: DO NOT USE ANY GLUE WITH TOXIC INGREDIENTS such as Super glue, Gorilla glue, Epoxies, etc... The glue might seep into the candy which could lead to disasterous consequences :-(