Step 1: Bring in the candies!
First you will need to collect any candies that you can find: I chose the following:
- Twizzlers (About 2 if all goes well)
- Oreos (I chose Halloween imitations)
- Fall Festive Candy Corn Mix
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Chocolate Chips
- Giant marshmallows
- Regular marshmallows
Step 2: Cutting the Twizzlers
- First you will have to cut the twizzlers.
- You will need four even in length pieces for the arms and legs.
- Next you will need to cut several one inch long pieces.
- Then cut those one inch pieces in quarters lengthwise for the hair. (** You can also use mike and ikes or long skinny candies for this part if you don't like twizzlers**)
- These will be stuck on one small marshmallow to resemble hair.
- Melt the chocolate for your "glue" and stick the small cut pieces around the top of the small marshmallow. Only dip the top of the twizzler pieces into the chocolate to give a more clean look, while still securing the candy to the marshmallow.
- As for attaching the arms and legs, it is best to make a deep incision in the large marshmallow where you want them to be located. Dip the ends of the arms and legs into the chocolate and then stick them into these incisions. Wait for chocolate to dry before adding anything such as the candy corn shoes or the pumpkin that she is holding.
- Once the chocolate is dry, hold the pumpkin in the witch's arms and glue them together with the melted chocolate. Hold together until dry.
- Attach two candy corns to the ends of the legs with the melted chocolate.