With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
There's nothing worse than looking out the window and seeing your poor pup shaking in the winter air, miserable because their coat isn't nearly warm e...
Here are the materials you'll need for this escapade: XL Carhartt coat black thick thread 2 x 7” zippers stitch ripper scissors pins sewing machine ...
The first step in the process is to dismantle your XL Carhartt coat. You can buy any size coat that you want (heck, it doesn't even have to be a Carha...
Here comes the most difficult part of this excursion: Draping the jacket on the dog. This will involve someone who can gently hold the patient dog in ...
3. DRAPE NECKLINE: From here I make sure that Honey has the correct neckline so that she can move in any direction that she wants. It's important to l...
5. PIN ENTIRE JACKET TOGETHER AS IF SEWN: We want to make sure that the jacket is going to fit perfectly, so to do this we want to pin the entire jack...
If you don't want to deal with the draping nonsense here are the pattern pieces and rough dimensions for a dog Honey's size!
WHEW! Now that you've wrangled your patient dog for [possibly] hours worth of fittings, the simple part is upon you! Sewing this thing together will b...
2. Sew together the torso of the coat: Now, the Carhartt coat had a lining already sewn into it. These two fabrics stick together and were thus cut ou...
3. Sew in the neck and waist bands: Pin the neck and waistbands to the outer layer of the coat, sew into place. Turn the coat inside out and sew the n...
4. Sew in the arm bands: Pin the sleeve cuffs into BOTH the outer and lining layers of the arm holes and sew into place. Serge the seams to keep the f...
You now have the perfect coat to fit your canine companion! Whether it's a winter hike or evenings out in the snow, your pup will be warm and snuggly ...
We have a be nice comment policy. Please be positive and constructive.
How to wax (waterproof) a Carhartt coatby Neuronurd
Carhartt Jacket Modby xfrench
How to take in a Carhartt jacketby Ladycartoonist
Unlock Carhartt's Secret iPhone Pocketby tewharau
How to Be a Good Dog-Owner in San Franciscoby caseyscieszka
Dog Pill Pouchesby kelleymarie
How to alter men's work jeans to fit womenby uncoolpizza
Gluten-Free Dog Treatsby Paige Russell
How To Feed Pills To Your Dogby egbertfitzwilly
How to find the right dog breed for you!by sabbott723
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
By clicking "Create Account" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member? Login »
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.