Introduction: Canned Apples...so You Can Make Pie in the Winter
This is a very simple way to store some apples for winter. For this you will need to:
1. Get some apples and some jars
2. Wash the apples and remove thier skin
3. Slice the apples and remove the seeds
4. Put the slices in you robot and grind them
5. Take some acetilsalicilic acid (A.K.A aspirin) and mix it with the apples. This will work as a conservant. You can get this from a drug store.
6. Put the apples in the jars
7. Put the jars in a pot and boil them
8. Let them cool slowly and you have finished.