UPDATE. The link for the image is now available here: http://www.mediafire.com/?9cus1a0b3hcg48x
This tutorial shows how to make one for a few bucks if anything at all, as the materials are pretty common.
The initial idea was found on StevesForums.
Step 1: Gather the tools & materials.
1. DVD Case (AOL does come in handy).
2. Thin (flexible) plastic binder. Both plastics may be substituted with heavy (but thin) cardboard/matte-board.
3. Adhesive spray or fixative. Artists adhesive works, but I found that carpet adhesive works much better as it is more flexible.
4. Small piece of aluminum foil.
5. The CD Disk Tray template (right-click, "Save Link As").
The tools are as follows:
1. Razer blade.
3. Band-aids are optional but come in handy when the razor gets your finger. Trust me.