Since I obviously had all the large flat pieces of cardboard I could ever want, I chose a more solid laminated construction because everybody I told about it thought it wouldn't work, and I definitely didn't want to prove them right.
Step 1: Cutting and Gluing
Once all of the slices were cut out, there were several different options for gluing them together. I used a combination of a consumer loctite spray adhesive for the majority of gluing with squirts of elmers glue in places I thought might separate like the front of the seat, the bottom of the legs, and at the very top. It turn out that the elmers worker the best, and I would recommend to water down a large bottle of elmers and paint or roll it on as apposed to a spray adhesive.
Step 2: Trimming Up
Unless you have access very nice massive ban saw I would cut every thing a couple of inches oversize.
If you can, pay attention to the direction of the corrugation to make it look the best.
I am having to re-glue it now, but it's still resists shifting sideways fairly well. I could have also trimmed all of it up like I did the front but decided I liked the rough cut just as much. Most importantly its pretty comfortable not very soft, but a practical and usable chair.
If someone is wanting to make a better chair I would suggest making it a recliner or put arms on it!