Hi! Kaeru no Ojisan is back with Car No.06.
Car No.06 is a Programmed Automatic Driving Car with following procedure;
- Simulate the Car Trajectory based on the Target Passing Points.
- Drive automatically as simulated using Reflective Photosensor and Gyro Sensor .
- Adjust Car Position to the starting point using Web Camera, after coming back adjacent to the starting point.
Car No.06 is composed of 4-Wheel-Steering chassis, R/C Car body and Car Top PC with 4 Arduinos and Web Camera.
I made an explanation video.
Please watch it in full screen mode! And Car No.06 test run one is followed.
I have succeeded up to 18 rounds in Car No.05 Altered (Yogurt Version). Please watch this.
This explanation video is made using Car No.05 data. The detail values and figures in the video might be different from Car No.06 ones.
Step 1: Procurement
- Car Body Tamiya 8085282 Mini Cooper
- Chassis Tamiya M-03R chassis x 2
- Motor 380 motor x 2
- Attaching Jig Kawada B57 x 2
- Servo Futaba S3003 x 2
- Motor Driver SyRen 10A
- NI-Cd Battery for R/C Car 1500mAh 7.2V
Car Top PC
- Motherboard Intel D510MO
- Memory DDR2 2GB
- SSD SUPER TALENT FTM16GL25V
- Wireless LAN Planex GW-USHyper300
- Battery JTT Energizer XP8000 + 12V/3A conversion cable type B
- Arduino Duemilanove x 2
- Arduino UNO x 2
- Arduino ProtoShield Kit DEV-07914 x 4
- Reflective Photosensor Rohm RPR-359F x 2
- Resistance 510 ohm x 2, 47k ohm x 2
- 3-axis gyro ITG-3200
- Logicool HD Pro Webcam C910
Step 2: 4-Wheel-Steering Chassis Assemble
2 sets of Tamiya M-03R chassis front unit shall be cut at the center of battery hold and glued together with plarepair.
(See above sequence pictures.)