Smart Security system
(Smart Consumer Durable)
- To build a project in the reach of a common man of India
- To built an ultra secure high tech system after which the threats of robbery etc would be reduced to minimum
- To make a foundation of that India that is imbibed with technology
Step 1: IBM BLUEMIX
ØIBM Bluemix™ is the newest cloud offering from IBM.
Ø Bluemix is a platform as a service (PaaS) offering based on the Cloud Foundry open source project that promises to deliver enterprise-level features and services that are easy to integrate into cloud applications.
ØCloud Foundry is an open source platform as a service (PaaS) that lets you quickly create and deploy applications on the cloud.
Create your account on bluemix.net and use iot services to deploy the iot app.You can develop the flows in node red,Register your device on iot foundation and start using the app. through the url provided to you.
You can add custom domain just like you adjust DNS for a domain.
Step 2: NODE RED FLOWS
You can download flows from github.com/AlexVishwa
Step 3: Set Up Arduino Uno/Raspberry Pi
Depending on car choose hardware of galileo or arduino uno.
Set it up by connecting it in the Central locking system of the car.
- Burn the program for controlling
- Remote Central Locking
- Entry Protection
- Vehicle Locate/Panic Mode
- Flashing Light Indication
- Chirp While Arm/Disarm
- Silent mode Arm/Disarm
- Open Door Warning
- Power Door Lock
- Auto Relock
- Override Arm
- Electronic Learn Remote
- Reverse Siren
- Stereo Protection.
- The program is made on Arduino platform.You can download sample programs for guidance from ibm bluemix and device hub.
- This code is burned into the hardware.
- The interfacing of this hardware is done with ECUs and sensors through wiring of the respective wires.
- The ECU is a research topic and it needs to be worked upon in detail.
- You can make an advance hardware program by your logic in Arduino.
I haven't worked much on RASPBERRY.But there is an online documentation for it .
Step 4: ADVANTAGES:
•No PATENT problems.
•COMPATIBLE WITH THE PRESENT TECHNOLOGY
•APPLICABLE FOR IMPLEMENTATION even in remote areas of INDIA.
•User requirement modifiable by agile technolgy(Agile IOT).
•No Competition .
• minimal installation problems
•Mobile app with security.
•IBM trusted services.
•Reliable INTEL PROCESSOR.
Step 5: More Opportunities
YES It's great opportunity .You can make an IOT app on INTEL XDK IOT EDITION and check out other free cloud servers in the next slide.
Step 6: FREE AND EASY
YOU CAN WORK EASILY ON https://www.devicehub.net/ .It is great to start and apprehendible.The sample programs are too good and self sufficient.
Just a PubSubClient Library in Arduino needs to be installed and you get going.
The programs have empty fields which will be filled according to your ids and details provided by DeviceHub account.
The MAC Address of the hardware needs to be set up for authenticity of data.
There are other clouds as well like THINGSPEAK,AZURE,AWS etc..