Introduction: Caracas Earring
- 20 round beads, 4 mm (we used gold plated 4 mm beads)
- 8 round beads, 6 mm (we used gold plated 6 mm beads)
- 6 Swarovski crystal rhinestone beads, 8 mm (we used turquoise)
- 2 hoop findings, 2 inch (we used gold plated hoop findings)
- 2 simple ear loops (we used gold plated)
- Chain nose pliers
- Round nose pliers
Click Here for a printable version of this tutorial
Step 1: Thread Beads Onto Hoop
Feed beads onto one gold plated hoop finding in the order shown.
Step 2: Create a Loop and Attach to Ear Wire
Using your chain nose pliers bend the end of the hoop upward at a 90 degree angle approximately 1/2 inch from the end. Feed the bent end through the small hole on the other end of the ear finding. Using your round nose pliers loop the wire. Attach a simple ear loop to the earring using your chain nose pliers. Repeat to create the second earring.