Step 4: Creature #3
1. Take the jumbo-size card and cut it lengthwise in five pieces. These will be the legs and the neck.
2. Take one card and fold it in half width-wise. This is the head.
3. Staple all of these together. Head to neck, neck and leg bases in between the other two cards. (Picture 2)
4. Fold a card in half lengthwise; add it to the neck, stapling only at the base where the card attaches with the body. (Picture 3)
5. Fold four cards in half width-wise. Staple one card to each leg, bending the leg enough to make a foot. (Picture 4)
6. At this point it will only stand very briefly. If you like the 'wobbly' idea, you can stop here like I did. Or, if you want to try and make it stand, proceed to Step 7 (Not pictured, as I didn't do this. I think it would work, but one only knows by trying.)
7. Take four cards and fold them in half lengthwise. Staple one card to each leg.