Introduction: Cardamom Coconut Ice
Cardamom Coconut Ice also known as Coconut Barfi is a very famous Indian dessert. It is a 3 ingredient dessert and super quick to make. Hope you like it. Thank you for reading my instructable.
Step 1: Ingredients
- Fresh Shredded Coconut - 250 grams
- Condensed Milk - 150 ml (or as per taste)
- Cardamom - 10
- Dried Sweetened Shredded Coconut - 1/2 Cup (for garnishing - optional)
- Food Color (optional)
- Powdered sugar (optional)
Step 2: Preparation Steps:
- Dry roast the fresh shredded coconut until the moisture disappears.
- Add condensed milk and cardamom powder and mix nicely.
- Add powdered sugar if you desire more sweetness. I didn't add any.
- Add food color on the dried shredded coconut for garnishing and keep aside.
- You could add color to the prepared coconut mixture if desired. I mixed red and blue to obtain purple color.
- Make small balls of the prepared coconut mixture.
- Roll the balls on the dried shredded coconut.
- Refrigerate it for atleast 1 hour before consuming.
- Keep the coconut ice refrigerated for storage.
The Cardamom Coconut Ice is ready!