Introduction: Cardboard Battery Dispenser
Hi, everyone! It's been a long while since my last (and first) instructables lol This is a simple project.
Battery is an important power source for many electronic gadgets and projects in this website. So I decide to make a battery dispenser to organize batteries for every maker.
This tiny one can hold up to 14 AA batteries inside!
Step 1: Things You Need and Blueprint
Things You Need
- glue (I used hot glue.)
- cardboard (I use 3 mm thin)
The unit on this blueprint is mm. I suggest you read all steps before making your own battery dispenser because I changed some parts of it during making my own one!!!
- Fold along dashed Lines
- Cut along solid lines
Step 2: Cut Cut Cut
Cut out all parts. Exercise your hands.
Step 3: Fold and Glue Interior Parts
Fold and glue (more details on pictures)
Step 4: Fold and Glue Assembly Interior Parts
- Glue those interior parts along guidelines and make sure that it is not too narrow for batteries.
- Fold down the side parts and glue them.
Step 5: Fold and Glue Front Cover
- Fold the front cover (see the pictures for more details)
- Attach the front cover with the main part. (see the pictures for more details)
Step 6: Make a Lid
Fold along dashed lines and glue them with those little parts outside. (see pictures for more details)
Step 7: Make a Base
Fold along dashed lines and glue them. (see pictures for more details)
Step 8: Assembly All Together
- Glue 4 side of the main body and attach them with the base. (see pictures for more details)
- Put the lid on.
Step 9: Done and Enjoy : )
Put batteries in the box and close the lid, then enjoy your battery dispenser. Done!!!
Step 10: One More Thing ...
- Thank you to my sister who helped me cutting those parts and writing these instructions in English.
- Thank you for visiting.
If you like this tiny battery dispenser, please vote me and follow my Youtube channel
P.S. This project video is coming soon.