Takes about 2-3 hours.
Step 1: You will need
- Large cardboard box
- Stanley knife (or box cutter)
- Cutting mat
- Hot glue gun
- Computer & projector (or an A4/A3 printer instead)
- Template ZIP file (Cardboard-Moose-Head-Template.zip) attached
Step 2: Projecting or printing the Moose template
- Cut up the box into flat pieces
- Project the template files onto a wall and trace around them with a pencil
- If printing, use masking tape to loosely stick the designs over the cardboard for cutting out the design
NOTE: if printing, make sure you keep the scaling the same size so that all the pieces are the right proportionate size. If projecting, make sure 'Actual Size' is selected in your image viewer, for the same reasons.