Today I will share an idea that we had to decorate our table.
It is very simple because it uses materials that are easily discarded.
Step 1: Materials
- 6 sheets of A4 paper
- Layout drawings
- White glue and hot glue
- Paints (red, green and yellow)
- Ornaments to hang on the tree
- Stones to make weight at the bottom
- Olhoes (12) however can make a simple hole with paper punch.
- Scissors, ruler, etc. ...
Step 2: Assembling the Tree
After the paint dries, the two parties unite to form the tree.
Step 3: Mounting the Base
Step 4: Decorating the Tree
Also print some Christmas figures, cut out and pasted on the tree.
Hope you enjoy