Hello everybody! Another Christmas is coming and nothing better than celebrating with family, right?
Today I will share an idea that we had to decorate our table.
It is very simple because it uses materials that are easily discarded.
Step 1: Materials
- Pieces of cardboard
- 6 sheets of A4 paper
- Layout drawings
- White glue and hot glue
- Paints (red, green and yellow)
- Ornaments to hang on the tree
- Stones to make weight at the bottom
- Olhoes (12) however can make a simple hole with paper punch.
- Scissors, ruler, etc. ...