Step 1: Gather Materials
1. Cardboard sheet or box to cut down.
2. Duct tape - you choice of color.
3. Vinyl tape optional - your choice of color.
Step 2: Gather Materials
1. Sharp Knife - Please be SAFE.
2. Ruler or Tape measure.
3. Straight edge.
Step 3: Measure Area(s) Avaliable and Required
2. Layout tools organizing (add 1/8 inch or cardboard thickness to socket end for clearance - to remove & place tool).
Note: If more than one tool group per drawer, layout options to fit all as needed. alway allow for small addition if possiable
(build for change).
Step 4: Cut Cardboard Tray and Dividers
2. Being very carfully (Safety First) cut out cardboard and dividers.
3. Score cardboard on bend line. ( indent to bend).
4. Prebend Tray.
(Note: when scoring cardboard - I use edge of nickle and press and drag along line) - knife not recommended.
Step 5: Assemble Tray
2. Tape corners together, inside and out
(Note: insure top edge of sidewalls are covered. Push tape into corners with scrap peice of cardboard)
Step 6: Add Dividers
2. Tape divider together once your happy with fit.
(Note: straight divider would be fine also, went with bent divider for strength, Don't forget to add 1/8 cardboard spacer for clearance to place and remove sockets from position)
Step 7: Tape and Number
2. Place vinyl on bottom sidewall top edge
3. Place vinyl on center divider top edge
4. Lay sockets into place and number sets for easy location identification
5. Building for change - make spacer blocks (sized based on open space after placing sockets)
Step 8: Finish Project
2. Place spacer blocks into position.
Hope this helps and you enjoyed
Thanks for looking