Hello. Welcome to this tutorial on how to make a cardboard sword. If you don't understand something I understand because I'm making up instructions as I go along. Just know I tried and this is my first time making anything like this. Feel free to paint or customize afterwards. Thank you for viewing and please vote and may GOD bless you.
Step 1: What You Will Need
1. A lot of cardboard
2. A lot of tape
3. Scissors (I used a hobby knife)
4. Cardboard tissue tube
6. All purpose glue
Step 2: Instructions For Sword
1. Fold long, thick piece into half again and again to fit your likeness.
2. Unfold all the way and cut each crease.
3. Put 2 strips to the side.
3. Cut the tips different for the blade.
4. Stack strips up from small to big to small.
5. Glue the stacks together.
6. Tape the edges and put it aside.
7. Be creative and make your own handle.
8. Attach the handle and blade.
9. Customize as needed or wanted.
10. Have fun.