Introduction: Cardboard Wifi Color Printer
Build your own wireless color printer! The printer uses inexpensive felt tip markers and is capable of thousands of pages per year.
Step 1: Create Printer
- duct tape
- tablet with wifi
- colored pens
- Assemble box with duct tape and scissors. It should be big enough for a small person.
- Make a door in one end of the box.
- Make holes in the box for flashlights and colored pens.
- Make a slot for the paper.
- Make hole for tablet charger.
- Stock the box with paper, pens, and flashlights.
Step 2: How to Use the Printer
- Put small person in the box.
- Email picture to the small person.
- Small person puts piece of paper on top of tablet and traces image.
- Small person slides the piece of paper through the slot on the top of the box.
- Collect your print.
In this example the printer is being used to enlarge an image.