Step 1: Materials and Tools
- duct tape
- cardboard mailing tubes
- box fan
- glass or plexiglass (about 8" by 8")
- hobby knife or box cutter
- tape measure
- hot glue gun w/ glue sticks
Step 2: Make the Tunnel
- Draw the outlines for the four sides of your tunnel on cardboard. It should be about 5 feet long.
- Cut out the sides using your box cutter or hobby knife.
- Cut an 8-inch section from the middle of the top piece. Keep it. You'll use it later.
- Then cut a square or rectangle large enough for your clear window out of the front piece.
- Duct tape your window into the square, and then duct tape the whole tunnel together. The section that you cut from the middle of the top should only be taped to the back piece. It will be used as a door to allow you to reach into the tunnel.