Hi, this toy chainsaw can be used on several occasions since trash movie to a fantasy party. It operates very simple: a button is pushed on the handle where it is held, which connects the engine and causes current to run. It was made with recycled materials that I had at home.
I hope you enjoy.
Step 1: Materials needed
- More than 02 screws to the inner cylinder;
- About 75cm bike chain (run);
- Slatted wooden box *
* I used 3mm balsa wood as he had at home. Can also be used thick cardboard (0.5 mm) which is much easier to find.
- Cart with a gear wheel, as figure;
- Standard servo modified for continuous rotation (see the internet how to make this change);
- 2 hangers (servo arm as shown);
- 2 small screws or glue to attach the hangers.
- 1 support for four batteries
- 1 normally open switch
- Hot glue, glue, ruler, pen, pencil, etc ...
Step 2: Preparing the servo
Combine the two crosses as figure using screws or gluing tight.
The crosses were selected because they have a center that fits mayor, allowing an optimal alignment between the servant and gear.
Step 3: Mounting saw
I made a servant to put the amount and stuck it into the body of the mountain by the same method of trial and error. It was found that the chain was still a little loose. Hence, I used two screws to the metal cylinder to stretch the chain a little. the result was very good.
Note: This metal cylinder must be supported only by the screw, that is, it must run to pass the stream.
Step 4: Body of the Saw
The body of the saw was made of cardboard.
* Note: I used a 0.5 cm thick. This determined the distance between the edge of the body and the workpiece support.
- Hot glue;
Print layout and paste the picture on the cardboard . Cut and assemble.
Now, just paint and is ready