Hi, this toy chainsaw can be used on several occasions since trash movie to a fantasy party. It operates very simple: a button is pushed on the handle where it is held, which connects the engine and causes current to run. It was made with recycled materials that I had at home.
I hope you enjoy.
Step 1: Materials Needed
- 04 gears of a bicycle rear derailleur gears (screw, inner cylinder and the two caps, each);
- More than 02 screws to the inner cylinder;
- About 75cm bike chain (run);
- Slatted wooden box *
* I used 3mm balsa wood as he had at home. Can also be used thick cardboard (0.5 mm) which is much easier to find.
- Cart with a gear wheel, as figure;
- Standard servo modified for continuous rotation (see the internet how to make this change);
- 2 hangers (servo arm as shown);
- 2 small screws or glue to attach the hangers.
- 1 support for four batteries
- 1 normally open switch
- Hot glue, glue, ruler, pen, pencil, etc ...