It's not painted yet... I'm waiting for the director to get back to me on if they want a solved or unsolved prop.... but still you can get the idea :)
Step 1: Ingredients!
* Imagination and Patience
* About 30 minutes
* Cardboard ( I used 3mm card from a box i got from the store)
* Pen/ Pencil
* Knife/Scissors (watch your fingers people!
* Glue ( I personally used a glue gun.... But PVA or superglue will dothe trick... it may take longer to dry though)
* Paint or coloured stickers for the squares. Rubix cubes have 6 colours White, Red, Blue, Orange & Green
* Black marker pen
* To make just a 3d musical box... put in some beads or seeds or a bell...
* Extra card to glue to one side to make a weighted dice