This actualy my first instructable.
MATERIALS: just a square piece of paper
Step 1: Getting Started
1.fold the square in half, un fold
2.do the same except different direction, un fold
3. fold all corners toward the center, creating the blintz base
Step 2: Into the Middle
5. flip over,it should now look like a hexagon with the top point going away from you
6. fold the middle part towards the center making an even greater point at the top(look at the picture!)
7. reach behind and pull those two flaps out, again look at the picture
8. now fold the top most point down to (there should be a crease) the crease.
Step 3: More to the Turtle
10. reach behind and pull the triangulare flap out, to make the head.
11. flip over.
13. pull the side flaps out
14. push the side flaps into the side pockets and squish it flat
Step 4: The End!
16. now fold back on itself to create legs.(hint:look at the picture)
17. fold the turtle straight down the center line.
18. flip over, and add this little detail to the behind by folding a little triangle and pushing it in.