Introduction: Carrot Milk Cake
Carrot Milk Cake
Step 1: Ingredients
- 4 tbsp clarified butter
- 500 grams carrots
- 1 cup Dry milk powder
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
- 15 - 20 sliced unsalted pistachios & Alomonds
- ½ tsp butter for greasing pan.
Step 2: How to Make
- Rinse,Peel and then Grate carrots.in cup measurement, you will need 4 cups grated carrots.
- Then in a thick bottom pan, melt clarified butte.
- Add the grated carrots&mix very well.
- Then on a low to medium flame, with frequent stirring saute the carrots till they are almost cooked it takes about 10 to 12 minutes on a low to medium flame.
- Then add milk powder.
- Mix the milk powder with the carrots very well. saute for a minute.
- Then add sugar and cardamom powder.Mix the sugar and cardamom powder with the rest of the ingredients very well.
- The mixture will loosen up as the sugar melts.continue to saute with frequent stirrings for about 10 to 12 minutes on a low to medium flame.
- When the mixture thickens and reduces, its time to switch off the flame.a test is to take a small mixture and cool it. then roll into a small ball. it should easily form a ball.
- Grease a pan or tray with ½ to 1 tsp ghee and keep aside.
- Immediately, pour the mixture in the greased pan and with a spatula or spoon smooth the top part.
- Sprinkle chopped pistachios and almonds on top and gently press them with a spoon or spatula on the mixture.
- Cover and allow the cake to cool and set at room temperature. you can also keep in the fridge after the cake cools down at room temperature.
- Slice and serve carrot Cake.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.