First though I've got to say this or someone will complain.
WARNING: There are sharp objects that are needed to make this Instructable. If you can't use sharp objects, get an adult to do it for you. I will not be held responsible for misuse of the Instructable such as, but not limited to: whipping, flailing, throwing, eating, etc.
Step 1: Gather Materials
1. Wire cutters
2. Wire coat hanger
4. Tape (duct/electricians)
5. Ruler/tape measurer
6. A 1/2 inch dowel
7. A saw
The saw wasn't included in the photo. All the steps will be done on the next page, and then I'll show you the variations (along with materials) on the page after that.
Step 2: All the steps needed to do the wire version.
1. First step is to take the dowel and cut two 6 inch pieces off as shown in the photo.
2. Cut a piece (about 10 inches) off the coat hanger using the wire cutters.
3. Take about 3 inches of wire and wrap it around the dowels on both ends.
4. After you've coiled the wire around both dowels, bend the wire into a u-shape.
5. Final step is to wrap the handles up with tape.
At first I thought this would work great, but as it turns out the wire makes it too stiff and hard to load bags on to and then take them off. So I figured out two other versions (which are actually easier to do) and they both work excellent. I didn't bother to photograph the steps to them, but they're so simple I didn't think you'd need them.