Step 1: Things You Will Need
Step 2: The Base
Step 3: The Throwing Arm
Step 4: Using It
1. Double-loop the rubber band, then slip it onto the short end of the throwing arm.
2. Put the rubber band onto the base.
3. Put the pivots of the throwing arm into the hooks of the base. The rubber band should hold it firmly in place.
4. Put your fingers as shown in the second picture.
5. Carefully load the paper wad onto the long end of the throwing arm.
6. Let go of the throwing arm and watch the paper wad fly!