Well, I didn't have anything in hands that needed to be repaired, exactly. So I decided to exercise my girly side and catfy my cellphone, sticking some ears, paws and a tail to it :D
Here's what I used:
- My 2-year-old T-Mobile Galaxy S2 (SGH-t989) [you can probably use any phone of your choice]
- Red SUGRU!
- Random small objects to help shape
- My lack of skill for modelling stuff
- Bigger pockets from now on
- Clean your cellphone borders so the Sugru can stick better.
- Squeeze Sugru a little with your fingers before modelling, to make it softer
- Divide the portions in the beginning so it won't be too much or too few for any parts
Step 1: Ears
Note: Be careful not to stick on the screen neither block your battery cover (so you can still remove it if you want to)