HOWEVER, I've discovered the only way I can eat and enjoy it. Which is why I would like to share with all who hate it, so they can GIVE CAULIFLOWER A SECOND CHANCE.
I would like for you to know that this Cauliflower Risotto is a faux Risotto, since it contains no rice. Still, it should not be a reason to deter you from trying it. ALSO, this is low carb, so you can now give yourself a pat on the back!
- Cauliflower head
- Parmesan Cheese (1/4 cup per head: flaked or shredded)
- Salt to taste (1/2 tbs per cauliflower head recommended)
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 2/3 cups of olive oil per Cauliflower head
- 2 tbs of Butter per Cauliflower head
Step 1: Wash, Cut, and Grind
- Cut the stems off of the Cauliflower florets.
- Place pieces in a bowl.
- In a food processor, or mini food processor (approx. $50) grind the florets till they become grainy. Continue to do this for all the florets.
Step 2: COOK
- Pour the oil into large skillet, and brown the garlic cloves.
- Add the cauliflower to and stir fry.
- Add butter.
- Add Salt.
- Add Parmesan Cheese.
Cook approximately 15 minutes per cauliflower head.