The pouch will protect you cellphone against sharp objects that company the phone in you pocket, it won't protect it against major collisions (bumping into a table corner or throwing it at the car of your ex won't guarantee a safe landing for the phone). It will stop the phone from ejecting it's battery upon landing.
The pouch has a automatic closing system build in.
Step 1: What You Will Need
• Your phone or the measurements, but then it will get very complicated very fast, just use the phone itself to determine how much fabric is needed.
• Though but bendable plastic
• Yarn and needle
• A sewing machine, I prefer a machine, but I know enough people who prefer hand sewing. Parts of this project were also done by hand.
Step 2: Step 1: Making the Pouch.
• Fit the phone on the fabric fold it over the phone and mark where to cut and sew.
• It's always safer to make it bigger than necessary. You can always make it smaller but if it's to small you'll have to start over.
• Sew the two layers to each other ad cut off the excess fabric. But leave enough fabric to place the plastic
• Fold the pouch inside out and check if it has the right dimensions. You can always make it smaller
• If the dimensions are right you can cut the pieces of plastic so it's a tight-fitting in the pouch, and they close the pouch. Make sure there are no sharp edges on the plastic that can damage the fabric.
• Sew the little pockets shut with the plastic pieces inside.
• The opening should now act like in the last two pictures, if it doesn't you've done something wrong, or my explanation isn't so clear as I wanted.
Step 3: Finished
I excuse myself for any spelling mistake that might occurred, English is not my native language. But please correct me if I typed something wrong, we're all here to learn.