Introduction: Cement Pots From Virtually Nothing!!!
Here is a tutorial on making Cement Pots From Virtually Nothing with minimal effort!!!
Step 1: Purpose
I wanted to make cement pots from virtually nothing, besides a little amount of cement, and a careful and precise labor.
This is a video tutorial of the project:
Step 2: Materials That Are Nevertheless Needed
1. Cement mixed with sand, and absolute small stone chips or used cement granules, and you will need a bucket of it. The picture here is merely a sample.
2. I used broken earthen pot... You can use something similar that can be held to give a structure base for the dense fluid for stability.
3. I cut out an old Tropicana carton and used the insides.
Step 3: Making the Mould.
1. Take the broken earthen pots and bring them together, and clamp them together or use bricks or containers to bind them together so that they don't move.
2. Cover the insides with polythene.
3. Cover the insides with Tropicana cutout to make up for the broken region and an extra layer.
Step 5: Making the Pot
1. The picture of cement solution is merely a sample. Make a good amount of cement mixed with sand and used cement granules.
2. Apply them inside the mold carefully. Use your hands. If you do not wear gloves, wash hands thoroughly after use, apply oil on hands.
3. Let it dry for at least 24 hours before pouring in water, and again let it dry till the water is absorbed by the cement.
Step 6: Final
1. Inspect, if any blemishes or holes, apply white cement.
2. Dadada, your cement pot is ready.
3. You can color it if you want. I like it this way.