You will need:
- 1/2" pvc tubes
- wood boards
- glue gun
- 7/8 spade drill
- fence finials: iron cap or other decorative items
- outdoor spray black paint
- stretchable spider web
- pvc/wood saw
- pvc/wood/iron files
You can also use small christmas balls or any other items that can fit on top of your pvc pipe.
If you use an iron finials, don't forget to file the edge so that the glue can stick.
You can have some decorating pattern in your fence like one different finials every other bar.
Hint: if you want to protect the wood (especially if it is very thin) when you drill you can add some tape around it and remove it later.
- since your pipes are hollow you can stick iron bar into the ground and insert them into the fence
- if you feel your fence is not sturdy enough you can add an extra wood piece, and paint it in black like in the photos
- Finally add randomly spider web around the fence