Step 1: Getting Your Materials
1. A roll of duct tape(you can use any pattern but I just decided to use my comic book duct tape for this particular project).
2. A pair of scissors(don't use your good scissors because they will get all gunky from the glue on the tape).
3. A small chain( you can use a chain from an old necklace like I did or you can buy one at a craft store).
4. A clip( you probably want to use a clip like the kind that are attached those fake Hawaiian flowers).
Step 2: Making the Rose
2.Take the tape and crush it inwards.
3. Repeat step two to create the effect of petals.
4. Tape down the bottom part of the rose so it doesn't come undone.
Step 3: Adding the Chain
2. Tape the points where chain wraps around.
Step 4: Adding the Clip
2. Tape the rose to the clip.