Step 1: What You Will Need
IMPORTANT: To avoid mathematical confusion, this list is only for making one hand flower. If you wish to make two then double the materials and repeat the instructable.
- 60 blue 10mm aluminum jump rings*
- 42 gold 10mm aluminum jump rings*
- At least 6 small jump rings
- Lengths of matching chain
- Pliers for the small jumprings
- Cutters for the chain
*ring count will vary with the size of your hand flower so be sure to have extra in case you need to largen it for a proper fit.
Step 2: The Triangle
Step 3: The Base Chain
Then put one gold ring through the two right blue rings making it look like the first gold ring and add two blue rings before closing. Continue this pattern until your chain is long enough to go around your wrist.